vrijdag 12 juni 2009

Scrappy Hearts

These ATC's are made with the paper arts collage technique of Trish Bee. I used origami paper for the collage and cardstock for the backing. I made a large collage, so I could make 9 ATC's with it. I still have some scraps of it, maybe I make some inchies of them. Only 2 of the ATC's are swapped with Tricia and Karlyn. You can take a look here, to see which ones are still available for swapping.
Tracey (left) and Peace made these lovely ATC's for me with this technique. Tracey made an inchie from the same collage. Peace sent me an extra ATC with a collage background.

1 opmerking:

  1. Hoi Annette, heel goed dat er weer bijna een CWDQ blok klaar is! Maar eh....ik vind jou hartjesATC's superleuk, wil je nummer 9-9 met mij ruilen? Ik heb een "shades of orange and hot pink" in de aanbieding ;-) Groetjes, Nadia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen