Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
- a half finished Guilloche stitch (I stitched it too close to the edge to finish it!)
- Cretan stitch
- 3 rows of Portuguese stem stitches
- straight single upright feather stitch with slipped detached chain stitches
- Chevron stitch with Algerian eyes
- stepped threaded running stitch
- herringbone stitch with French knots
- Chevron stitch variation
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
There's more information about hairpin lace at Stitch Diva Studio's.
Monday, September 20, 2010
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
The slipped detached chain was the last one for me to catch up on TAST. I have used this stitch on my second encrusted block in July. I already wrote about the floral spray and the slipped detached chain spider. Now I embroidered this stitch on my sampler. I just started with 4 red stitches in a circle and went from there. I used perle 5 & 8, a metallic thread and stranded DMC. My finished sampler for week 21 is here.
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Friday, September 10, 2010
My sampler is not finished. I want to try the raised chain for week 29 on it too.