woensdag 16 februari 2011

Vlindertuin

While Artoo was in hospital, Laura created a new zentangle. Of course she called it Artoo and she made it this week's challenge. I made my zentangle in my A5 sketchbook. Besides the zentangle Artoo, I used Caviar, Flutter Bi, Hi Rise, Urchin, Queen's Crown, Printemps and Sparks. When it was finished my youngest daughter told me I made a vlindertuin (Dutch for butterfly garden). She's waiting for spring. This morning I spotted the first snowdrop in my garden.

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh I feel like I am looking at this tangle from the bottom ....upwards. What a great illusion. I love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. A very lovely tangle and an exquisite photo, too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Whispering pulelehua ~ means butterfly in Hawaiian ~ pule means prayer and lehua is a beautiful blossom on the ohia tree ~ prayer flower ~ a fitting description of your zentangle art.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love your Butterfly Garden, spring can arrive early this year... it would be alright with me.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Your butterfly garden is beautiful, what a lovely harbinger of Spring (fingers crossed)!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Artoo is growing everywhere (and that snow drop is exquisite!).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen