zondag 5 juni 2011

Alphabet zentangle G & H

This was a swap were you had to use at least one zentangle pattern starting with G and one with H. I decided to go for simplicity again. First I drew Hollibaugh and filled the background with Gingham. Unfortunately this ATC got lost in the mail. I made another one for Lisa, but totally different this time. I used 2 patterns with G, 1 with C and 3 with H so I called it G2CH3.

The patterns Cross view, Gewurtz and Herald (in Totally Tangled) were new to me.

This is the gorgeous ATC Melissa made for me . . .

. . . with the notes of the patterns she used.

She also surprised me with some ATC backgrounds. She told me that she created them using alcohol inks and shaving cream!

After a quick search I found a video with this technique here. It looks easy and the result is beautiful. Maybe I'll give it a try.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun. Annet. Gee, if I lived closer, we could get together and play with the inks and shaving cream. I've been wanting to try that for a while.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks for the video link to the shaving cream marbelling Annet. It looks like great fun and is another thing to play with. Your tangling is great. Very annoying when things go missing in the post but you have replaced it with another beautiful one.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen