maandag 30 juni 2014

A walk with my camera

It’s been a very busy weekend. Our daughter is moving from a one room apartment to a 2 room apartment, so there’s a lot of work to do. Of course we needed a break from time to time, so I could take a few nice photos on our lunch walk. We found a nice path with lovely trees . . .
 . . . blackberries . . .


. . . and a tree face.
At the end of the path we turned to the right and saw a building with a lot of glass, this is the entrance.
We took a right turn to go back to the new apartment. When I photographed this building we spotted . . .
 . . . a cat with a mouse! The cat heard me zooming in. He just dropped the mouse when I started taking a video.
You can see what happened here, I think the mouse escaped!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I am laughing, the video is so funny, haha. And the tree face is genious.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. a lovely place to walk, a wonderful tree too, glad the mouse got away to live another day. Trust the move goes well and you daughter is happy in her new home

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes, it was a lovely place to walk. There was so much to see. My daughter is very happy with her new home, tomorrow she's going to move her things.

      Verwijderen