maandag 1 juni 2015

Randje 13-41

There was not much time to blog last month, so I have to play catch up starting with Randje per week. My last post about these borders was in February! In the meantime I finished 2 pages and started page 9. This is page 7 . . .
. . .and page 8. I skipped randje 21 and 22 and stitched some borders in a different order to make it fit.
The first borders on page 9: randje 35, 37 and 39-41.
I’m skipping randje 42 too, so now all I have to stitch are the pretty randjes for this week.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. I am enjoying these very much. I just wanted to let you know that when I finish this book and out of this busy phase you have inspired me to add some very traditional sections to my sampler

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks Sharon, it's fun to know I inspired you!

      Verwijderen
    2. Nice to meet you Sharon, and good to hear you'll be back to stitching. I also came back after almost a year of knitting like mad.

      Verwijderen
  2. I found these through your blog and am busy adding the first 14 ones to my own sampler. Thanks for that Annet, I'll let you know when I'm finally posting them! However, I'm not shure I'll follow through with the complete challenge, I'm bad with this kind of thing and that would be a lot of cross stitch. I'm also bad with cross stitch, but I sometimes like the look.
    I totally missed that challenge last year, which is a pitty because the old ones look good either.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Great to hear I inspired you too, I'm looking forward to see your borders!

      Verwijderen