maandag 13 maart 2017

Wonder31

I finished prompts 4-7 of Daisy Yellow’s Wonder31 prompts in my altered book Rooie. Prompt 4 was easy, I just digitized a cute old photo and had to use it. Bloemen plukken is Dutch for picking flowers and Landsmeer is a town near Amsterdam.
Prompt 4 - 1960's
Prompt 5 reminded me of my origami paper collection.
Prompt 5 - Collection
Prompt 6 was not so easy. I don’t like coffee, so what to do with the espresso prompt? Luckily I found an advertisement and used that as my starting point.
Prompt 6 - Espresso
Prompt 7 reminded me of a basic origami fold. I turned them into flowers and made a garden spread.
Prompt 7 - Pinwheel

6 opmerkingen:

  1. You have used your origami skills to great advantage. These pieces of origami paper are small, don't you find it difficult to fold complicated figures on such a small scale?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I used 5 x 5 cm origami paper, not so small to me. And these figures are not so complicated, it was fun to do some origami again.

      Verwijderen
  2. how creative you have been on all these pieces lovely

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks, Margaret. These prompts are going slowly this time, but it's fun to work on them.

      Verwijderen
  3. Looks wonderful, Annet! An inspiration for me ( and others, I think)!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dank je wel, Marjolein. Zo kunnen we elkaar inspireren!

      Verwijderen